Sunday, September 18, 2005

Time of Death 9:03 pm Sept. 17, 2005

The paramedics have pronounced and in troup the dectectives and the coroner. They will pick this apart until they find me, a murderer, with my still bloody hands. I brought up the thoughts and ideas that formed the hopes and dreams. And then I changed and brought those hope and dreams tumbling down, crushing him. They will know it was me and they will hate me. Already the corpse looks with hateful eyes. I am a murderer and he will hate me.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

If hate lies within those eyes it is a false hate...something that is fleeting and passes with time. More is the loss, more is the pain, then hate.

If I be a corpse then so I am. But spirit will stay and hope for better days. This one will not rest or move on till all hope is lost.

Thats a promise...

4:45 PM  
Blogger Valakun said...

I do what I do, say what I say, because thats who I am. Thats what I do for people I care for. I cannot fall so easily out of love. If thats considered stupid or stubborn then so be it.

11:01 PM  
Blogger Valakun said...

I'm at a loss and yet briming with words and feelings. A thousand voices are speaking yet mine remains silent. So many things I want to say, so many things I want you to know and understand. Not all of them are so kind hearted. I will not lie...it hurts like nothing else i've ever felt.

11:34 PM  
Blogger Valakun said...

In case you didn't get the message via messanger... We do need to talk again now that I have, I don't know about you, cooled down a bit. Let me know when you're available plz.

4:20 PM  
Blogger Ralikat said...

If there is any help I can offer in any way -- you know where I am and do not hesitate.

8:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home