Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Something

I feel the need to post. It has been some time since I have posted and even longer since I have posted regularly. As I sit in Advanced Taxation, ignoring a lecture I should probably be listening to, I reread the early writings. Those things that flowed so freely upon return to Portland after being at Newbold. All of the fears and meloncholy, so out of character for such a Choleric-Sanguine person. I am glad to see they were not fully warranted. We are not the same and never will be but we are still together. On weekends, through phone calls. It is our current reality and our worries only benefited us in forcing us to actively pursue each other. I am not so worried about staying connected with the SMKRS as I once was. I still worry about the quality of the friendships given the distance but we are still here trying and that is what matters. And I am still as sappy as before. Who would have thought out of 3 humanities students and a business student I would have been the emotional one.

To us, may we grow and change but never let go.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ralikat said...

It has been strange and difficult and I think we have all changed very much. But it's exciting and I'm thrilled about all of the strange and interesting changes that life will bring in the future.

5:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home