Friday, December 10, 2004

Grace

I just finished my first final, economics. It wasn't to bad considering it is the one I was least worried about but maybe I should have been a little more worried. I, who had been the one to correct someone that our final was Friday instead of Wednesday, was absolutely sure that the final went from 9:30-11:30. So I'm sitting in the computer lab at about 8:25, about to go do a little last minute studying when my econ teacher, Marinko, steps in to tell me that the test was actually at 8:30. Big rush of adrenaline on that one. I almost missed half of my first final and if it hadn't been for a fellow student who mentioned it to Marinko and tried to call me my score would have left much to be desired simply from lack of being able to finish it. I do not believe this was luck, I believe this was divine intervention and grace and I am very greatful for it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Valakun said...

So God is for better grades huh? ; ) I'm glad you managed to get to your first final. Grace is a wonderful thing, even just considering school related grace. I seem to be becoming an expert in such matters.
*wink and a kiss*

9:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home