Saturday, October 01, 2005

Apparently there is life after death

I have been diliberating on the best way to follow up that last post. The emotions and stress of the time that it conveyed were highly unwished for but at the same time I loved the way in which the words came out. And I feel slightly silly at making such a final post only to have to repeal some of the information in it. Saturday morning, at Shari's, over breakfast Vala and I resumed our affair. We know we have problems and fears that we will have to deal with. But I decided not to let my fear of what could be ruin the good thing that exists now. There will always be things out of my control and if I start running around making choices based on the fear of what may or may not happen then I am no longer in control of even the present. Thank heaven for people who's strengths lie in my weaknesses.

3 Comments:

Blogger Valakun said...

FULL FACE BEAM SMILE GOOOO!!! NOW WITH BUILT IN GLOMP!!!

4:13 PM  
Blogger Ralikat said...

I'm glad things have worked out for you two, really. It can be so difficult -- but we have to remind ourselves constantly to not make decisions based on our fear. But rather on love and faith and truth.

Unfortunately, speaking from experience, it's such an easy thing to do.

1:03 PM  
Blogger Frankie said...

I really like the green font. (I realize that was probably inappropriate considering the emotional content of the post, but I really do!)

It sounds like you've brought something good back into your life, congratulations!

11:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home