Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Calls from the MAX

I feel the sadness of the irony that has found me. I cannot keep in contact with anyone. If they are not in the area they are not on my mind. It has never been a conscious choice just the way things are. And now, the first time I am consciously trying to keep in contact with people it seems the opposite is happening. I know I cannot say anything messenger related since I am so rarely on as well but it seems that every other form of communication between me and them is self initiated. It would be nice to be getting txt messages and voicemail rather than leaving them.

4 Comments:

Blogger Valakun said...

Sadly thats the way things sometimes happen when distance comes into play. It certainly doesn't help that school has restarted and everyone has lives outside the others' influence. I really hate it but...*shrug*

10:45 PM  
Blogger Ralikat said...

I don't have txt msg on my phone right now :( It costs anytime I want to send or read (retarded!) But I am puttin' it back on... so we can txt then :D

And I left yah a messege the other day -- yesterday I believe, in fact.

3:15 PM  
Blogger Andunneana said...

You are very good at returning my calls and that is something I am happy for. My melencholy is for the fact that the voicemails from you guys in general are returning a call I initially made.

7:41 AM  
Blogger Ralikat said...

In generally speaking, I'm not good at calling people :0( Ask anyone -- I typically wait to get called.

:0( I fail.

3:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home