Monday, March 06, 2006

Life

I know I have been terribly negligent in my writings here. They have never been much more than observations and life just seems to full sometimes for simple observations. I do feel good though this morning. After finally working the details out and realize it is going to take me an entire extra year to graduate, not counting an internship, I was kind of sad. I is that moment where just go, "GET ME OUT OF HERE." And then, today, in Spanish one of my group members who is in her first year and only her second qtr said that she wanted to quit. She was tired of college. Instead of wholeheartedly agreeing with her I found myself defending the tedium that is college life. It is something we use to reach a higher end. As long as we believe that higher end is worth the time, effort and stress then college is worth it as well.

1 Comments:

Blogger Valakun said...

Me; I woulda complained a bit...school is always gonna be a gripe issue...but then I woulda said that despite my complaints I really do love college. Glad to see you're writing again. *kiss*

4:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home